*** Make-up Player Evaluations for Fall and Winter Indoor Teams***
When: Sunday, September 8th
Location: Key Middle School (910 Schindler Drive, Silver Spring, MD)
U13 (12:00pm-1:15pm) - Coaches: Luke Mason / Ross Showalter
To qualify for the U13 Team, players must be Under 13 as of 9/1/2019
* U11 (12:00pm-1:15pm) - Coaches: Kirk Dodson / David Draley
To qualify for the U11 Team, players must be Under 11 as of 9/1/2019
U15 (1:00pm-2:15pm)- Coaches: Brian Lesnak / Matt O'Mara
To qualify for the U15 Team, players must be Under 15 as of 9/1/2019
2024 (1:00pm-2:15pm) - Coaches: David Draley / Jody Ferguson
To qualify for the 2024 Team, players must be in 8th grade for the 2019-2020 school year!
* U11 Team will be registered for the MMILL Indoor Lacrosse League Only
**Players age is determined by actual age as of 9/1/2019 **
*** Game play experience is a must ***
ALL PLAYERS MUST PRE-REGISTER!
NO WALK-UP REGISTRATION ACCEPTED!!
** Please arrive 30 minutes early to check-in **
- Players selected for these teams will practice Sundays beginning September 8th (See Fall Schedule).
- All practices will be located at Francis Key Middle School.
- Tournament teams will be competitive teams registered for A or B level of play.
** U13/U15 Team(s) will participate in MMILL Indoor Lacrosse League AND two or three of the following (will be determined by teams):
- Brine Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2019 Jarrettsville, MD
- Halloween Havoc Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) October 2019 Olney, MD
- Brine Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament (Fall) November 2019 Baltimore, MD
** U11 Team(s) will participate in MMILL Indoor Lacrosse League only:
Open to: Boys
born between: 09/01/2004 and 08/31/2012